Monday 23 February 2015

Lazy Days Pass in a Haze

Aha it rhymes x'D oh god I'm so easily pleased, it's tragic haha

A quick update, after a couple of stern worded emails to Sprog's nursery (amidst a couple of argumentative replies! The bloody cheek!), they accepted that I wasn't going to give in to more than 4 weeks' notice, so she now finishes at that nursery on 19th March (she tried to change it to 5 weeks (27th March) being the end of term AFTER stating they're happy to accept 19th as her end date!)

Well, since the Rents got back Friday, we got dropped home by mummy, then I think everyone in the world had an early night! God we were knackered! Lol Saturday was spent in spells of recumbency! Yet even so, the kitchen was somehow cleaned and a couple of others chores were completed. I still felt pretty lousy for being lazy, I always do after the way my laziness spiralled out of control, along with my mood and emotions and everything else for that matter (I refer you to this and this...). Yet, I need to remember how productive I have been the last few days, as I did also stay up until 1am Sunday morning uploading things to eBay and Gumtree (feel free to browse and maybe even purchase, it's the same items on both sites!).

Feeling a little knackered (Just a bit....) and slow and in dire need of coffee, I eventually get up out of bed, as dragged by Sprog! To be fair, she did let me snooze for half an hour while she played a little bit! Can't complain, though it was only 8 when I got up..... 9 would have been much more alleviating.... Just saying, Sprog.... I can read this to her..... Lol such a shame really, I so had my heart set on blitzing my whole flat on Sunday..... Mind you, I still managed to get a fair bit done, despite it all.... Well I hoovered and moved some mess around my room x'D haha I need to get my act together so bad Dx lol I'm getting there now to be fair! Had a lovely day spending quality time with Sprog though! Thanks to Vicky @ SMA creating the #SomethingFun hashtag for Lent, we did lots of lovely things, such as snuggles on the sofa watching tv and dvds, we had a little tea party for lunch, we played with some play dough, and played with some jigsaws!

 Twigs in Tree Fu Tom is voiced by David Tennant.... *swoooon*

Sprog was doing some sort of stretching whilst eating an apple, we're very health conscious here.... Whilst sat on the sofa..... ;-)

 I'm so so proud of this chick, she just finished this jigsaw with a tiny bit of help from me! :')

 A spot of crafty play dough, I made some sweetcorn! x'D

 Posh chicken sandwiches and salad for out tea party lunch, served on my special serving plate!
 The cheeky monkey nicked one of my sammiches after eating all of her own while I went to make the tea quickly!!! I'm still chuckling while I write this x'D

 Sprog did these little bits all on her own after lunch while I was cleaning up!!!! :')


Had a splendid relaxing evening last night though, as I finally made myself start reading The Hunger Games! I knew I would love it, I've missed reading so much! I haven't sat and read a novel since I was at uni in like 1st year! Or maybe the summer between 2nd and 3rd year, I can't remember.... Lol either way, it's been a very long time! One thing I will comment though is that I hope the author changed the editor, there's so many spelling and grammatical errors! I should become an editor I think..... Not that my writing is much better though. x'D lol

However, I still ended up staying up until midnight! I felt once again rather groggy this morning..... I must say though, even the last week, I've managed to not be very snappy and grumpy in the mornings anymore like I used to be! I used to be such a dragon last year after I stayed up until really late! I will most certainly going to bed as soon as I've finished writing this though, I'm knackered! Still, had another splendid day with Sprog, I didn't take her nursery today, after the fiasco and drama of last week... Ha! Did some more tea party ness and sofa tv snuggles hehe then we just played with her toys for a bit, hid under the duvet and stuff, was fun :) despite all the attention, she still couldn't get over the fact I needed to cook dinner so couldn't be glued to her still.... Again. :\ She was very tired though! Yet she still made a bit of a fuss going to bed! Oh gosh, last night she was a right cow, I got royally toddler'd!!! Lol

Well tomorrow is Tuesday, we know what that means, right? I love that Sprog sees her dad on Tuesdays, I can say "see you next Tuesday", or.... "c u next Tuesday"...... Teeheeheehee x'D we don't have to meet him until 1ish tomorrow now though as he has to go to an antenatal appointment with his fiancee...... I'll leave you with that one..... =] of which I think the plan is for me to hang out and go cinema to see Shaun The Sheep with him and Sprog..... Of course I'll keep you updated! Lol x'D lol consorting with the enemy hahaha

Anywho, I really must go to bed now! I'm yawning my head off, I'll end up looking like the Canadians from South Park..... I'm so glad there are apparently no Canadians that seem to read my blog...... Lol 

Nighty night xxxx

P.S. Oh, here's my nails by my friend F =]





F airbrushing my nails! It's a fairly new experience for both of us!

 Et voila! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment