Thursday 10 October 2013

The Beginning In The Middle

Ok, a blog, ermagerd, how to start... O_O

Well, I'm Sophie, 24, and a single mummy with a beautiful daughter, who's a little monkey, and a BSc(Hons) degree in Applied Animal Studies from Northampton University/Moulton College. I live at home with The Rents and am doggedly determinedly trying to find my own place to move in to. I'll only say a little about why I'm a single mummy, as this was never the way I had planned being a mummy, and for my own protection, I don't want to divulge too much information, but my daughter's father turned out to be not such a nice young man after all.... But we still see his parents, who are lovely, they'll crop up quite often in my blogs, so I'll label them..... The Others (as in my daughter's "other grandparents").

In myself, I guess you could say I'm a fairly (debatably) shy-ish person, at least at first, I can be quite resilient, and I like to make a good impression, although I've made a major tit of myself before. Love my music (predominantly rock and metal), but I'll listen to most things if they come on the radio or whatever; plus I love spending time with my friends, going for coffees and taking sprog to playgroups and stuff =]

Not sure how well I'll do at keeping this up to date; I used to struggle keeping a diary when I was younger, although that was until I'd started having a tough time at home and school when I was about 14, and I managed to keep it going for a good couple of years or so, so we'll see :) hehe. If you can't be bothered to read my regular whinges about my life (I can be quite a discontented person when someone rocks my boat, but then who isn't happy at those times...?), then good luck reading on from here..... Just sayin' ;-) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment