Friday 11 October 2013

So Excited I Might Wee!

Ahhhhh what a day it's been!

I had an unexpected phone call from Notting Hill Housing Association today, offering me a viewing on a 1 bed flat, which was good news anyways! But then she said because I'm in Band B with a child (which was news to my ears!), I'd be better off waiting just a few months for a 2 bed place to come up! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! BUZZING!!!! Lol I just had a look at the feedback page to see if my positions on the list for previous "bids" had also changed, and they have!!! On a 2 bed maisonette, I had gone from about half way (out of over 200) to "Between 11-20"!!!!! :')


I forgot some stuff in my entry yesterday, what I've done with my life until now, well I worked as a Haven FunStar for 4 months in '08 in my gap year, where I met my first ex nicknamed Lumpy, re-sat some A level exams, applied to uni twice, and eventually ended up in Northampton through the Clearing process (which I misread as Nottingham....), met some awesome people there, a lot of whom I'm still in touch with. Messed about a bit and enjoyed my independence away from The Rents, started working for Boots again (worked there for short periods in '06 and '08) where I learnt lots about doing make up, helping people choose the right fragrances, processing films and baby advice for about 3 months before I met Sprog's daddy, and since then, I've met some awesome people, and life is still a rollercoaster =D *and breathe....*

Gosh, that's a long sentence.... =S

Please feel free to leave me +1's, comments, suggestions, well wishes, whatever, but no hating please (why read if you hate....?) O_o

Ta-ra! ^_^

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment