Tuesday 15 October 2013

Take A Deep Breath....

Aaaand breathe!

Had a mad few days lately, we watched my niece over the weekend, which was lovely to see the girls running around and playing so nicely together! It was absolutely exhausting though, trying to keep eye on the both of them all the time, they're nuts! Kudos to parents of multiple births, not that I thought any less of them before, but experiencing something as similar to it for myself, you've really got to have your wits about you ALL THE TIME!!! Lol I have to say though, on Saturday, I was real proud of myself in the morning, as I managed to settle the both of them down to nap, with bottles, and then clean the kitchen and tidy the lounge, and all within an hour! =D yay me hehe Kudos to child-minders as well, by the way!

Saturday afternoon was also such fun, it was my Texan friend's daughter's second birthday party! Her parties are fab, cooking is always tasty, and atmosphere is always very welcoming and fun! And even the babies and toddlers (all 14 of them!) were on their best behaviour! I was even more knackered afterwards, as sprog decided that she would spend a majority of the time walking all the way from the lounge, through the kitchen, the conservatory, across the decking to the back of the garden and back again, whilst eating or drinking (and therefore, not looking where she's going, so catching every obstacle)!

The rest of my weekend was rather lazy, even by comparison, as both sprog and I kept our pyjamas on (not that sprog had the choice...); my excuse is due to the amount of disturbed nights' sleeps we've had lately (thanks toothy pegs!). Also, niece went home, that's about it really lol

Yesterday was playgroup, nothing out of the ordinary to report there really, aside from a rather, ermmm.... (trying to think how diplomatically I can put this....) well, all the other children were rather dwarfed, thank god we're in a bigger venue from next week! (phew!) Hehe

Got loads of housework done today, and all I can think is "why didn't I buy the stair gate earlier??!" lol still, I've got my feet up this evening with a lovely glass of rose, followed by a marvellous brew =]

Well done if you've made it through this evening's entry, I probably ought to cut them down a bit, only put in the interesting stuff, thoughts on this, anyone? Hehe please +1 and share and stuff as well, this website keeps on at me about it being shared and stuff hehe =]

So, til next time! Take it easy ^_^ xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment