Tuesday 7 April 2015

Just A Quickie........

It has been a week since my last post, and my word has it been busy! I had forgotten that it has only been a week since my last post! I shall bullet point this post for ease of reading and writing...

Gym: I went to the gym twice, and the pool once! I took Wednesday as I was aching so much from Monday and also so that I could stay at SW meeting, went swimming Thursday, and Friday off as I was getting lots of things ready for C's Scentsy party.

Weight loss: I lost 2lbs this week! Hooray!!! Back in new numbers.... Again.... For the third time!!!!

Feeling fiiiiiine


Food and Drink: it's Easter........ Mhhhhrrrrr.......

Writing: haven't done much in the way of writing this week, been too busy again, but my friend B has read it and offered some very helpful suggestions to help me carry on!

Sprog's Adventures: Sprog has absolutely loved her first week at her new nursery, and the staff absolutely love her too, she's good as gold, polite, cheeky and a pleasure to work with! ^_^ She also had a wonderful time with her daddy, nana and grandad at their sleepover on Friday night! They also Skyped me before bed Friday evening which was lovely :') And they spoiled her rotten lol As you probably also know, it has been Easter weekend, so Sprog has been pumped full of chocolate by everyone, I am trying very very hard to limit her daily intake though! Her behaviour really changes after eating very sugary foods :\

Mummy's Adventures: Well, Monday and Tuesday, I felt like I smashed it at the gym, then Wednesday after SW, I still had nearly 2 hours left until I needed to pick Sprog up, so went for a nice Costa and chinwag with my friend, I shall refer to her here as Ni! Haha then picked Sprog up from nursery, bought some activity bits from Tesco, then Ni came round for pizza and dvd's. Thursday was a nice swim, then went to nanny's after nursery for dinner. Friday I dropped Sprog with her daddy, nana and grandad, felt weird leaving her that day as I knew I wasn't going to be picking her up the same day! But had to run around tidying, baking an excellent cake for C's Scentsy party, welcome my friend A, and then after the party, A and I got an Indian take away hehehe! We had a splendid-ish lay in Saturday til 9ish, enjoyed a slow lazy morning, lounging around before getting ready and going in to town for a Nando's x'D oh my this week sounds terrible for food hahaha Woopsie! Sunday we went to nanny's house again for the day and had a lovely Easter Sunday lunch, then after I got Sprog to bed, I had a couple of friends come round to watch a couple of DVDs! :D Today, we went to Big Nanny's house for the afternoon, before coming home to have a Chinese..... Oh my, I am definitely back on plan and in the gym tomorrow! Hehehehe

Guess the movie!!! I played the blondie one in my school show in 2005! :')

 In the car going to Nanny's house! I'm not in the driver's seat, the camera flipped the image!

Scentsy party: For my first proper party where I stand up and talk, it went really well! We managed to get £166 of orders so far, and still waiting on  a possible one or two more :) everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves, and hoping that I may get to book some more parties a bit further down the line :)

The Cake I made... Note "The Cake"!
 
My display for my party ^_^

Other stuff: Haven't done any work on the make up assignment yet, need to get some materials for it, like carbon paper.... No word from the Channel Mum vlog thing yet either..... Sprog and her daddy and fam also bought me a lovely little watering can planter with a little flowering plant (looks maybe shrubberyish....? Lol Ni) Hope I can care for it ok.... Hehe :) 

I think that just about touches upon everything in our week now :) I'm not looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday, but that's my own damn fault, and I will be smashing it up at the gym straight after I weigh, and I have no excuses for determining a good result the week after!!! Looking forward to Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, and Friday though! Doing lots of stuffs :)

Have a good week everyone!$ Don't forget to +1 or share! :) xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment