Thursday 14 November 2013

A New Beginning

It has FINALLY happened! I'm so happy, excited, a bit nervous, slightly overwhelmed, and overall relieved! I have found my own little home just for Sprog and me! It's absolutely perfect for us, not too small, fairly convenient location, and neighbours who seem quite friendly (so far...)- as of Monday just gone, we have a 1 bedroom flat to call our own!

The lounge is huuuge.... well, it's definitely not on the small side, that's for sure! The bedroom is fairly generous; it's double, heck maybe even triple the size of our current room! Even the kitchen and bathroom aren't even pokey for a 1 bed flat! And in some of the flats that I'd looked at before, in some of the rooms I'd have been lucky to fit my tank ass in there and shut the door! xD Haha in fact, it's so perfect, even the hall doesn't make it feel cramped! I really can't wait for it to be ready to move in to; The Rents are being fab, they've been helping me pack stuff up and take it over already, took me out to Homebase, Argos and Carpet Right to buy stuff, and they started to decorate the whole place for me today! :') Gonna be living without a washing machine or fridge freezer for about a week or so, and no sofa's for nearly 4 weeks, but that's ok, we can definitely survive that :D hehe

I can't wait to finally have somewhere decorated exactly the way I want aswell, the lounge is gonna be gorgeous (I'm probably just biased....), but I've got a smokey grey carpet being laid in the lounge, and the sofas are a deep plum colour (both great against Sprog Stains!), and the walls are going to be a dusky purpley-pink colour, with décor (when I eventually can afford that stuff) will be white with intricate detailing. The bedroom is having a brown, beige and cream striped carpet laid, with soft apricot walls, and all décor etc will be a rainbow of different pastel colours! Perfect for mummy and Sprog ^_^ the hall will have a greyish beige carpet with almond walls, and the kitchen and bathroom will both have pastel yellow walls where it's not tiled. :) it's gonna be B. E. A. U. Tiful :') hehehe

Once it's all finished, I'll be posting before and after photos, just like on Homes Under The Hammer :') hehehe eeeeeep so excited!!! ^_^

Thanks for reading, everyone! Hope you're still enjoying my posts, and don't forget, if you have any ideas for posts you'd like to see, or whatever, or just want to stop by and say hero, please do! I'd love to hear from you :D

All the best, God bless xD

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment