Sunday 1 February 2015

Swings And Roundabouts

OMG I know! It's a revelation! Another post already :-O hehehe

It's been a rather busy since Thursday when I last posted!

Sprog and I went to stay at the Rent's house Thursday after a painfully lazy day indoors as we were needed to look after Loki the puppy from early on Friday morning while Dad was round Nan's doing some decorating all day :) Loki is absolutely gorgeous,and so funny, and such a typical puppy :') very naughty! Hahahaha bless him :') we got to have a naughty McDonalds for dinner on Friday night too, as the Rents came back late :p teehee 

Friday night I did my food shop online, and bought the whole of Asda! And had it delivered too! Not sure how I fit it all in my kitchen though.....


So we came home after a maybe slightly uncomfortable albeit enjoyable 2 nights away (sooooo glad to be back in my own bed last night!) to remember that I'd left my rucksack at the Rent's house x_X mnngghhhh thankfully I don't desperately need anything in there, well.... except maybe my bank cards.... lol although the Rents did buy us a couple of lovely bright pink plastic drawer units to sort out Sprog's ridiculously overflowing toybox! I filled an entire black bag of her old toys today, and shall be flogging them on eBay soon..... :) hehehe look for my eBay and Facebook selling pages entitled Selling Sprogs Stuff ^_^

So that brings us to today! My lovely Aunty J and Uncle A gave me their big tv today so I don't have to use the dismally small thing my parents lent me (don't get me wrong, I am still immensely grateful! I'm just gutted I couldn't afford to buy myself one!) Just got to wait for it to be set up on either the wall or a stand now..... :) hehe eeee can't wait ^_^ I also spent the whole day sorting bits out, mainly Sprog's toys!!! Although her toybox is still full, but of just teddies!!!! Bwaaaa Dx and now with the "new" TV, I want to have another big move around of the lounge! That's twice in 6 months now! Crazy stuff!

Well, as the time is now getting on and I think I've rambled myself out, I'm off for a nice shath (bath shower type thing...... basically a shower sat in the tub as I have to make do with the shower attachment which doesn't go upwards....) #firstworldproblems..... hehehe

Don't forget to like, share, retweet and/or +1 and don't be scared to get involved, make comments etc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment