Thursday 12 February 2015

From The Ashes

By some work of a miracle, not only have I somehow managed to come bouncing back, but I've also thenceforth been spring-boarded forward! 

After my rather miserable entry last night, I found that my film project idea that I had quite a few months ago now could actually go ahead in to production! Also had a couple extra ideas for tweaks and such like, but still very much in need of work! All it needs is a little help from some friends....

Also had a couple of heart to hearts with a few good friends <3 <3 <3

During one said heart to heart, my dad rang to let me know that I didn't need to stay over tonight to watch Loki tomorrow! I love Loki to bits, but I can't even begin to explain the immense amount of relief I felt! Weight lifted! Still went round for dinner though, and had a most splendid evening! The male sibling even showed up (and went and sat in the dog house..... teehee x'D). When mummy dropped us home, she came up for a quick coffee, and showed her what Scentsy is about, and she was totally won over when she saw that "it's not just candles"! She sniffed her way through my tester pots and found one she really liked, saw a couple of warmers she likes and smelt my laundry that I'd used my Washer Whiffs in, and ordered one of each! :') And after she quizzed me on how the business and financial side of it works as well, she was quite happy for me that I've signed up for it :'D I'm so excited! Hehehe

Also today, I've had a pretty nice day with Sprog, got a bit of housework done whilst also spending lots of time having cuddles and snuggles on the sofa, on the whole quite a nondescript, unremarkable day, but highly pleasant all the same! 

 Sprog's antics today.....

Will be going to bed in a much better mood tonight than I have for nearly the last week! :) 

Nighty night xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment