Sunday 19 April 2015

The Snowball Effect.....

Well gosh darn! 
Firstly, I'm very sorry as yet again I've left it so long to post! BUT I do still have very good reason! I'm not gonna lie, the last 3 weeks have been crazy busy! So yet again, I shall continue in the same fashion!

Gym: I didn't quite meet my target in the first week (w/c 6th-12th) of 3 work outs, as we ended up going to the New Forest with the rents for the day instead, which was nice! This last week (w/c 13th-19th) I was on target of 2 workouts as I stayed to IMAGE Therapy at Slimming World :) My fitness is markedly improving as I feel I am able to (and need to!) work harder and longer every time in order to feel like I'm working hard!


 Gym selfie! Arm day.... I hate arm days....

Weight loss: First week, I gained 3lbs, but it was Easter!!!! Plus I'd not long started working out, plus then it turned out to be Star Week anyways, so meh. I didn't care though, I felt amazing as I've been going to the gym and my clothes are feeling so much looser now :D Second week, I lost 2.5lbs, was happy, but it wasn't enough after the previous week..... Aiming to lose just 1lb at next weigh in to get my 1.5st award!!! It WILL be mine!!!
 
Food & Drink: Feel like I've been on an uphill struggle, trying to climb back on the wagon, but also feel like I'm getting there.... The struggle is in the form of indecision on what to make and eat for meals, not really fancying anything, and also slothism- I cba to cook and clean up! However, today seems to have been a little different, felt really good food wise today, getting food shopping in tends to help with this issue.... And I think having spent a week off not having to cook didn't help either....

This evening's nosh was the best I've made in 3 weeks! 7.5syns for Doritos and Dip with chilli chicken :D I'm a genius!!! Hehehe


Writing: Nothing to report here...... Been too busy (and maybe lazy....) to do writing.

Sprog's Adventures: Sprog has had lots of fun outdoors! She has spent time outdoors almost every day, until the last few days when the weather has turned a bit lame! She's enjoyed herself on her Tuesdays with her daddy, she's had loads of fun at nursery, and she's just generally having a whale of a time! :)

One of our days out- a park in town centre!


Mummy's Adventures: I have mostly been working out on Tuesdays and when Sprog is at nursery, plus trying to tackle housework, etc! However, as well as Sprog, my main focus recently has been absorbed by Scentsy! It has started going sooo so well recently! I posted a little pic in loads of locations all round Facebook, asking for product testers for Scentsy products, I was inundated! Literally! I had over 160 responses! I've since been trying to organise a waiting list and allocate Scentsy trial tester dates for everyone, it's absolute madness! I am also very excited as today I managed to get my first recruit, I have a very promising potential 2nd recruit, and maybe even a 3rd recruit..... We shall see.... :) hehe of course will keep you posted ^_^ From C's party, I just need to distribute 2 more orders, then I'm done for that order :D although I did majorly fudge up on one order..... I ordered the right warmer in the wrong fucking colour! So annoyed at myself :\ but luckily I managed to find another consultant who had the right colour and willing to swap, so now both the warmers are now in transit to each other with a courier, thank goodness! X_x I hope to receive the replacement warmer early this week!

This little thing is an absolute gold mine! :D


Other Stuff: Oh, I had to go Job Centre on Monday for one of those Work Focused Interviews, and I'm not gonna lie, the woman I spoke to had me seething for days afterwards! I left with a headache!!! She was incredibly unprofessional, had terrible customer service skills (including listening!!!), and was also rather patronising!!! She rang a lady to ask about recruitment at the new Asda store I applied to a few weeks earlier as I'd been rejected, and the first 5 minutes of the conversation was spent catching up!!!! THEN!!! Her mobile rang and she fucking answered it!!!! Cos her son was with a childminder and "he's her baby"!!! What about everyone else then? Eurgh!!!! Also, she told me the same information in a parrot like fashion 4 times, of which I'd already emphasised just as many times how on the ball I am, having spent several hours on EVERY recruitment agency website, and benefit calculator website out there, as well as going to loads of separate recruitment websites for the associated stores!!!!! Eeeeuuuurrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!! Breathe..... Just breathe..... Oh god I really got my self worked back up...... Breeaaatheee Sophieeeee.......

I still haven't done any Make Up coursework :S woops hehehe 

I have to send a 2-3 minute vlog clip to Channel Mum as part of my application by 27th April! :D as does Lullsbud

Ok I think that's all from me now, as the time is getting on, I'm knackered as we stayed at my lovely nanny's house last night! :) hehe I will endeavour to stay in better touch this time...... Hehehehe nighty night :) xxxx

 Bus cretins hehehe


Friday saw our first proper lazy day in 3 weeks! Was lush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment