Wednesday 12 February 2014

Full Status Report, Sir!

Just an update on our health, nothing to see here! Lol xD

So after last Friday's trip back to the docs, I got some different eye drops, and my red eyes seem to now be clearing up beautifully ^_^ Sienna's on the other hand.... Well it seems to be coming back.....!"£$%^&*()@:P{(*&^%

Back to the docs tomorrow. Again. Arse.

*dry sobs uncontrollably*

BUT!!!!!! My best mummy friend and I (Sprog's best friends' mummy!) have been talking today, and we've decided we're gonna look at booking a hollibobs together :D found a good deal for 7 nights in Haven Caister in May, for 45% off! :D We're gonna book it tomorrow if I can get my dad to drive us there and back, as it's leaving and returning on Fridays....

Anywho, hopefully, tomorrow will mean that Sienna gets the same new drops that I'm on, meaning that her eyes will clear up completely by the weekend- hopefully.... Sienna has a party to go to! Lol at least, by Monday, we should be well enough to start going back to playgroup again! *fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes and butt cheeks(?) crossed!*

Please keep +1-ing, liking, reading my posts, and please leave comments! Would be nice to hear from my readers, all 50+ of you! 

Over and out! Nighty night

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment